- Arrive on time with a paper disposable mask that wraps behind the ears not around the back of the head.
- A temperature check and health questionnaire will be done.
- Both guest and stylist will wash or use hand sanitizer on hands prior to beginning of service.
- We have strict capacity guidelines so please arrive alone.
- Please arrive in appropriate wear for a cut and or color (no hoodies,turtlenecks,high collars,etc.).
- Use touchless greetings with your service provider.
- Limit the amount of items you bring with you.
- Beverage service is temporarily suspended.
How Are You Feeling?
- If experiencing cough, fever or other Covid-19 related symptoms you will be asked to reschedule.
- If these symptoms are experienced prior to arrival or you have been exposed to someone with Covid-19, please call to reschedule in a timely manner.
- Employees will be screened for symptoms at beginning of each shift
Standards and Extra Measures:
- Employees will be wearing masks as appropriate for current guidelines and service provided.
- Please observe 6-foot social distancing guidelines, whenever possible.
- Stations will be sanitized before and after each service.
- Tools will be sanitized after use.
- Thorough and frequent hand washing will be done.
- Common areas and restrooms will be cleaned throughout the day.
When possible, checkout, product purchase and rebooking will be done at the chair during your service.